- Added versioning checks so the user is always running the latest ReiNX payload in instances where there is a payload mismatch on the PC or the SD card.
- Updated ReiNX fatal, allowing for crash to payload support.
- Updated included creport.
- Updated method for launching sept upon boot for 7.0.x users.
- Fixes rare blackscreen issues at boot.
- Fixes bootloop issues when ReiNX.bin was on the root of the SD card when booting firmware 7.0.x.
- Updated sigpatches for better 7.0.x compatibility.
- Updated sysmodules: sm, pm, loader, fs_mitm.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.